Wellington Management, Inc. was established in 1984 and is family owned and operated in Saint Paul. Currently, Wellington Management, Inc. owns and manages a $400 million portfolio of more than 100 properties in 23 Twin Cities communities, totaling over four million square feet. More than 600 tenants have chosen to locate in Wellington-managed buildings, making the company one of the top commercial real estate firms in the Twin Cities.
In addition to this impressive commercial real estate portfolio, Wellington Management, Inc. has received accolades from the Saint Paul Heritage Preservation Commission, Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Minneapolis/Saint Paul Business Journal and Minnesota Shopping Center Association over the years.
Recent Development Projects
- Sewall Gear - a $5 million redevelopment of a 38,000 square foot office building in Saint Paul, adjacent to the Central Corridor LRT.
- Penn-Lowry Crossing – an $8 million, 45,000 square foot mixed-use retail and office redevelopment project in North Minneapolis.
- Metro Lofts – a $15 million, 67-unit condominium project with 7,000 square feet of street level retail space at Highway 280 and University Avenue in Saint Paul.
- Riverbend Business Center – an $18 million, 130,000 square foot new office/warehouse development.
- Corridor Flats, a $12 million, 36-unit condominium development constructed over a 16,000 square foot Aldi grocery store on Lake Street in Minneapolis.
- Emerald Gardens – a 212-unit, $52 million condominium development in Saint Paul.