Wellington Management, Inc. was established in 1984 and is family owned and operated in St. Paul. Currently, Wellington Management, Inc. currently owns and manages a four million sf. $400 million portfolio of more than 100 properties in 18 Twin Cities communities. More than 600 tenants have chosen to locate in Wellington buildings making the company one of the top commercial real estate firms in the Twin Cities.
In addition to this impressive commercial real estate portfolio, Wellington Management, Inc. has received accolades from the St. Paul Heritage Preservation Commission, St. Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal and Minnesota Shopping Center Association.
Recent Development Projects
- Sewall Gear - a $5 million redevelopment of a 38,000 square foot office building in St. Paul adjacent to the central corridor LRT.
- Penn-Lowry Crossing – an $8 million 45,000 square foot mixed use retail and office redevelopment project in north Minneapolis.
- Metro Lofts – a $15 million 67 unit condominium project with 7,000 square feet of street level retail space at Highway 280 and University Avenue in St. Paul.
- Riverbend Business Center – an $18 million 130,000 square foot new office warehouse development, which provides headquarters office space to both Lakana and the SEIU labor union.
- Corridor Flats, a $12 million 36 unit condominium development constructed over a 16,000 square foot Aldi grocery store on Lake Street in Minneapolis.
- Emerald Gardens – a 212 unit $52 million condominium development in St. Paul.