Bandana Square, located in the heart of St. Paul's Energy Park, was originally built in 1890 and used as a railroad maintenance facility. This 139,000 square foot building has been renovated several times and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
In 2008 this building underwent yet another major renovation, converting the retail space into exciting office space with a unique historic twist. During the remodel, special care was taken to retain the historic charm of the building's common areas and tenant spaces. Some of the tenants that now call Bandana home are Allina Health Bandana Square Clinic, Metropolitan Pediatric Dental , Beehive PR, Media Junction, and Tenacious Holdings, Inc.
The building is connected via skyway to the Best Western Hotel, has easy access to Rosedale and Har Mar Malls as well as both downtowns, putting Bandana Square in a prime location. Ample parking is provided by both surface parking and a skyway-connected ramp.
WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT, INC. acquired Bandana Square in 2003 and continues to provide all leasing and property management services for the facility.
- Brick and timber office setting
- Modern infrastructure and energy management systems in a historical building
- Common area conference room
- Connected to hotel via skyway
- Fiber optic and cable connectivity
- 12' ceilings
- Conveniently located with easy access to local shops, restaurants and public transportation
Find Out More
- Exterior building photos done by Norbert Marklin