Bandana Square, located in the heart of St. Paul's Energy Park, was originally built in 1890 and used as a railroad maintenance facility. This 128,050 square foot building has been renovated several times and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
In 2008 this building underwent yet another major renovation converting the retail space into exciting office space with a unique historic twist. During the remodel, special care was taken to retain the historic charm of the building's common areas and tenant spaces. Some of the tenants that now call Bandana home are Allina Health Bandana Square Clinic, WindLogics, Beehive PR and Tenacious Holdings, Inc.
The building is connected via skyway to the Best Western Hotel, has easy access to Rosedale and Har Mar Mall, and both downtowns making Bandana Square a desirable office location. Ample parking is provided by both surface parking and a skyway connected ramp.
WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT, INC. acquired this property in 2003 and continues to provide all leasing and property management services.
- Exterior building photos done by Norbert Marklin
- Brick and timber office setting
- Modern infrastructure and energy management systems
- Common area conference room
- Skyway connected hotel
- Fiber optic and cable connectivity
- 12' ceilings
- Conveniently located with easy access to local shops, restaurants and public transportation
Find Out More