The Drake Marble Building was built over 100 years ago as a marble cutting and polishing plant on Saint Paul's West Side, just across the Mississippi River from the Central Business District. A century later, the 82,000 square foot Drake Building has been renovated and converted into one of the most unique office spaces Saint Paul has to offer. Much of the distinctive historic character of this four-story building has been carefully retained. A massive and impressive lightwell brings the common areas of all four floors together. The south side of the building features a patio using original Plato Boulevard cobblestone street pavers. Attractive landscaping surrounds a generous parking lot with a 4.5:1 parking ratio.
WELLINGTON MANAGEMENT, INC. redeveloped the Drake Building in 2002 and continues to provide all leasing and property management services for the facility.
- Complete renovation of the 100 year old historic Drake Marble Building completed in 2003
- Convenient to downtown St. Paul
- Operable windows on 2nd - 4th floors, exposed concrete structure with high open ceilings
- Highly visible pylon sign
- Parking at no additional cost
Find Out More